Tap Into One of The Biggest Publishing Niches Full of Eager and Repeat Readers...
Fasten Your Seat Belts,
As We Share Insider Secrets
About This $728 Million
Take the Mystery Out of
Satisfy Millions of Avid Readers Who Devour These New Books Like Candy!
I’m Amy Harrop and I’ve been writing and publishing content for over 20 years.
We all know that massive royalties are achievable, especially for self-publishers. In fact, one of the most lucrative niches is mysteries.
You know as well as I do that many authors earn an amazing living writing mystery fiction. Heck, you cannot even turn on the tv without seeing mystery stories on nearly every channel.
However, many publishers wonder if they could write or publish a mystery that sells...
This is the 5th largest sub-genre in fiction, selling $728 million a year in books!
There is clearly money here, but you are still sitting on the sidelines.
Why? What has been holding you back from writing mystery fiction?
What you need is a system for tapping into the huge audience for mysteries.
What if you could get insider publishing strategies handed to you, with nearly everything you need to create unique, in-demand mysteries?
Want To Be A Successful Author and Publisher?
Wouldn't it be a whole lot easier to just publish and profit in the mystery genre?
The Top 3 Bestsellers in the whole Kindle Store are Mysteries!
In fact, 8 of the top 20 and 20% of the top 100 Kindle Bestsellers are in the Mystery Genre
Worth over $700 million a year, according to TheRichest .com
Hands down..mystery is one of the MOST popular fiction niches. If you aren’t publishing in this genre, you are leaving money on the table. According to Harris Interactive (A Nielsen Company), mysteries account for 48% of all books read in the past year- http://www.harrisinteractive.com/NewsRoom/HarrisPolls/tabid/447/mid/1508/articleId/578/ctl/ReadCustom%20Default/Default.aspx
Popular? Check out The Sales Ranks on Some of These Books
Want A Piece of This?
The thing is, there is a lot of stuff you usually have to do to effectively publish profitable mystery fiction.
Besides actually creating the content, you usually have to:
- Research the market
- Research the content
- Plan and outline
- Publish...and hope it sells
The mystery niche is huge, popular, and lucrative.
But a lot of people seem to shy away from it because they don’t have experience writing books in this genre, or they don’t understand how easy it is to sell them.
But this isn’t just about publishing Mysteries.
I’ve delved deep in the profitable Mystery Genre and found 4 GOLDMINES that are guaranteed to be full of rabid buyers!
Inside – I’ve already done 90% of the work for you… leaving you just 10% to do to profit!
- My formula MUST HAVES to publish mysteries that readers love
- Do’s and Don’t’s- what you must have for your book to be successful...and what NOT to do
- The 4 Most Popular Mystery Sub-Genres
- How to Plot your mystery so it doesn't flop.
- What to Include in your: Cover, Description, and Title for Easy book sales
- How to use this formula to CUT DOWN your writing time by over 50% as we have done all the content essentials done FOR YOU!
- And Much More!
What Does Unravel The Mystery Include:
“But Amy? Won’t The Mystery Niche Get Saturated?
One of the beauties of this niche is that there is no chance of saturation because people love these books and read new ones over and over again.
Market Research:I’ve spent many hours doing one of the most important things that any book launch needs…. Market Research.This has all been done for you and you’ll find the information in an easy to follow format that’s going to be immensely helpful for your Mystery book. I’ve defined a niche that’s REALLY profitable right now where readers are literally DEMANDING more books to be written!
4 Hot subgenres to publish to: I’ve identified 4 sub-genres inside the ‘mystery niche’ that are currently GOLDMINES waiting to be mined. These are extremely hot niches that you NEED to be targeting if you want to see huge successes with your Books !
Promotional and Marketing Plans:I’ve put together a comprehensive, yet simple to follow promotion and marketing plan that you can follow, regardless of what niche you’re in. These plans have been formulated using my experience and are pretty much guaranteed to allow you to see success with your Kindle publishing.
And Much More!
In fact – I’d say 90% of the hard work has been DONE FOR YOU and now all you need to write is a book that’s almost guaranteed to be a mystery bestseller thanks to my extensive research and planning….
I don’t mess around or give you a bunch of theories or “fluff.” You get a no-nonsense blueprint that you can use to speed along the path to profits with these books this very day!
Leap Ahead of the Competition With This Mystery Success Training
- You’ll save time, money and frustration with powerful done for you research, easy-to-create content, sales strategies, and more.
- You’ll save hours of time and frustration, no guessing what hungry buyers want, you’ll know.
- You’ll have all the tools you need to tap in and quickly profit with little writing needed.
- You’ll jump ahead of the competition and grab multiple streams of income-this is a hot topic on multiple marketplaces.
You’re Going To Receive Today:
Testimonials For Unravel The Mystery
Testimonials From Some of My Previous Products
Low and No Content Books-Easily the best, and most inventive money making niche for book publishers. Amy delivered an original idea in great detail. Grab a copy, and get to work!
Easy Picture Book Publishing - One of my favorite courses. Very thorough, easy to follow, and easy to find information. I love this one.
I purchased Publishing Arbitrage. It was a great product that shows unique ways to expand your profits with your publishing assets. I definitely recommend picking up this report!
I’ve Done 90% of the Hard Work For You!
Inside – I’ve already done 90% of the work for you… leaving you just 10% to do to profit!…
So – you’re probably thinking this is going to be an expensive course
After all – it’s giving you the foundations for profiting in this niche.
But luckily… this time, you’re wrong.
I created this product to SHOW people that there was an easier way to create quality in-demand content for hot niches.
If you take action TODAY – you can get your hands on EVERYTHING above for the amazingly LOW price for ALL the research and hard work DONE FOR YOU.
Risk Free 30 Day Guarantee
p.s. This is an incredible deal!! Take advantage of it now before the price increases! All the work is done for you!
p.p.s Let’s say you value your time at a little above minimum wage… and let’s say you did all the research for your books yourself. It would take you a LOT longer then two hours to get all this done, so you’re doing yourself a HUGE favor by jumping in now!