Do you have a method for creating your Kindle covers? As you know, having a quality cover is important, and many of the Kindle publishers I know are still looking for any easy way to quickly create professional-looking covers.
Well, I had the opportunity to beta test what I think is the fastest and easiest cover maker, by far. It’s called “Instant Kindle Ecover Generator,” from Sam England and Lina T., and it literally takes about 3 minutes or so to create and download a Kindle cover.
You can check it out here:
What I like about this is that there is still some flexibility as far as colors, fonts and placements go, so you can quickly try out different layouts and looks. There is also a nice variety of stock photos included, or you can upload your own photo.
I also think this is a great way to create cover ‘varations’ of related images….and what about creating a Pintrest board using the different variations? A great idea I will be testing.
Because this product is brand-new, the price is currently as low as it will ever be. So if you are looking for a great way to quickly make professional Kindle covers, take a look here:
Send to Kindle
Leave a comment
- Amazon’s New Kindle Comic Creator
- Must Have Publishing Platform for Authors, Content Creators, and Publishers
- Four Ways Authors Can Promote Their Kindle Book On Pinterest
- Authors and Publishers: What You Need to Know About Your ISBN Number
- Out Of Print Goldmine~ Finding and Publishing Out-of-Print Books