This is a technique I’ve never seen before. In addition, Megan Duffy, the author, gives away some fantastic promotional resources. She also discusses how to do covers cheaply and easily. This is really different then many of the other Kindle products out there.
The only drawback is that you do need some initial investment to purchase the fiction rights, so unless you write it yourself, it’s not a no-cost start-up. Although I have a few fiction books laying around, so far I have only published non-fiction. This has motivated me to both dust off my fiction writing, and follow this process to buy the rights for other’s fiction work.
Leave a comment
- Amazon’s New Kindle Comic Creator
- Must Have Publishing Platform for Authors, Content Creators, and Publishers
- Four Ways Authors Can Promote Their Kindle Book On Pinterest
- Authors and Publishers: What You Need to Know About Your ISBN Number
- Out Of Print Goldmine~ Finding and Publishing Out-of-Print Books