I had a chance to check-out Lina T and Same England’s new course, Kindle Weekend. In this succinct, mainly PDF and some videos guide, Lina and Sam go behind the scenes and show you their process for completing a Kindle book in a a weekend. Their finished title is now currently available in the Kindle bookstore!
Their guide reveals a very easy-to-follow method where you use what you know to quickly generate a framework for your Kindle book.
This method is a realistic and practical way to get a published in a weekend. Lina and Sam also incorporate the steps you need to take to not only write your book, but to get it formatted and uploaded as well, so you can actually have your title up in the Kindle store by the end of the weekend (with some time for KDP approval, of course.)
This is great behind-the-scenes guidance that will get you inspired and motivated to knock out your own Kindle book. If you are struggling to get started, or have stopped writing because you feel overwhelmed, I encourage you to check this out.
Once you’ve done one book…you’ll see how easy it is to write in short bursts using this framework.
You can check it out here:
Leave a comment
- Amazon’s New Kindle Comic Creator
- Must Have Publishing Platform for Authors, Content Creators, and Publishers
- Four Ways Authors Can Promote Their Kindle Book On Pinterest
- Authors and Publishers: What You Need to Know About Your ISBN Number
- Out Of Print Goldmine~ Finding and Publishing Out-of-Print Books